PHO members are early-career and experienced researchers, clinicians, and others from around the world using PROMIS to promote the voice of the patient in clinical care, research, and quality improvement. Members are working in hospitals, universities, research organizations, health care administration, technology and pharmaceutical industries, and government.
Annual calendar year dues are purposely kept low to encourage participation.
- Free member registration for selected Webinars
- Discounted member registration for the Annual PROMIS International Conference
- Reduced member registration for the PROMIS Training Workshop
- Free member access to archived PHO Webinars on PROMIS topics in the INFO HUB
- Monthly PHO e-News for updates on activities and opportunities for engagement
- Access to the Member Directory for networking and collaboration
- May vote and serve on committees and task forces
- Discounted Student Member registration fees for educational events